Oh come on people! That was a really big blog and all I got was one comment!!! (And that was from my sister which barely counts, it's about as expected as your mother telling you how great you look as you're leaving for prom! No offense..) I'm a marketing nerd, I like feedback. Who's reading this thing anyways? Reading without commenting is creepy, like you're stalking me or something. (Haha, guilt!)
THANKS :)
5 Comments:
I don't matter??? :(
But I visited you and everything!!! :(
ONE WEEK!!! I hope you aren't too tired when you get home because I'm coming over and I'm bringing your niece.
Dood. I apologize for being lax in my commenting duties... But I've said it all too many times, you're way more exciting than me. AAAaaannnd I can't wait to visit u in NY. I'll have to let u know when I'm working the weekend of the 22nd so as maybe we can have a date? I do desperately need to see my Dood. Miss you terribly! :o)
comment whore...
Your sister had a kid? When the hell did that happen?
FYI My sister has not given birth. She has merely obtained a puppy... which somehow makes me an Aunt. That's all. :)
I adopted, not obtained. And yes, she is my first child which therefore makes you an aunt.
Phil - your comment was cracking me up.
Post a Comment
<< Home