Sunday was probably the best day I've had so far. Lounged in Hyde Park with Casie drinking Bacardi Breezers (a drink that the states needs to start selling asap) and napping and enjoying the weather. Went to a local bar that night and met a bunch of really fun people including the bartender/manager who has invited us to watch the next World Cup game (England game, obviously) on Tuesday at a pub with his friends. That will be a blast and I'll finally be able to wear the England polo I bought! Went to Windsor Castle today... was beautiful and had lots of fun with the guards. Everythings in the pics so check it out!
P.S. Who is this anonymous commenter? It's driving me crazy! I don't like suspense!
1 Comments:
DUDE!! How dumb am I?? I knew you had a blog! You TOLD me you had a blog...I just forgot 'cause I'm not on G-D AIM anymore...my stupid computer is being ridiculous! ANYWHO, thanks for giving me the website...I'm so excited you're so happy!!! It sounds like you're having an AMAZING time, and I can't DEAL with all the celeb sightings!! Now that I know where to get updates on you 'biznass,' I'll be all over your blog!! I miss you lots and I'm glad you're loving your life across the pond. Talk to you soon, girl! And, the rear of the year contest--you're a shoo-in...unless, of course, I enter it! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home