I'm so wayyyy jelous dood!! I'm glad you're having fun. Put that Pub book to good use... I'm totally expecting you to hit up at least 40 different ones..... Miss you, Love you, and TTYS!!
I heard the slang for dancing/clubbing there is "throwing some shapes". Please investigate this for me. If it's true, you need to leave immeadiately. kthxbai.
Adam - Guess I'll have to come home. Found a London site advertising club nights, their ad reads: 'Throw some sexy shapes on the dance floor.'
Urbandictionary.com says:
1. throw shapes to dance to electronic music, at a rave or the like. the practice of making box-like punching motions in the air. 'I can't really see Brian throwing shapes in the church of dance.'
Well maybe I don't have to come home - the definition was posted by someone from NEW YORK.
10 Comments:
I'm so wayyyy jelous dood!! I'm glad you're having fun. Put that Pub book to good use... I'm totally expecting you to hit up at least 40 different ones..... Miss you, Love you, and TTYS!!
P.S. No marine. Seeing Henry again tomorrow. }:o)
I heard the slang for dancing/clubbing there is "throwing some shapes". Please investigate this for me. If it's true, you need to leave immeadiately. kthxbai.
-adam
Adam - Guess I'll have to come home. Found a London site advertising club nights, their ad reads: 'Throw some sexy shapes on the dance floor.'
Urbandictionary.com says:
1. throw shapes
to dance to electronic music, at a rave or the like. the practice of making box-like punching motions in the air. 'I can't really see Brian throwing shapes in the church of dance.'
Well maybe I don't have to come home - the definition was posted by someone from NEW YORK.
-----
Courtney, 'again'? :) I likey.
check your facebook msg... :o)
Stacy, Keep the fun down to a minimum. Don't forget about that job at Apple records.
Oh yea, tell Courtney I lost my beer again.
Love ya,
Mom
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Looks like by August you will know all the best pubs - I can't wait!! We'll have to go throw some shapes around.. too funny! Talk to you soon bub,
ME
I want to go to London, too. Sounds way more fun. Riv
Post a Comment
<< Home